CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 19, 2007

"You Say, God Says"

My sister sent this to me yesterday in an email. Thought it was worth sharing.

HANDY LITTLE CHART

God has a positive answer:
YOU SAY

GOD SAYS

BIBLE VERSES


1)You say: "It's impossible"
God says: All things are possible
(Luke 18:27)

2)You say: "I'm too tired"
God says: I will give you rest
(Matthew 11:28-30)

3)You say: "Nobody really loves me"
God says: I love you
(John 3:1 6 & John 3:34 )

4)You say: "I can't go on"
God says: My grace is sufficient
(II Corinthians 12:9 & Psalm 91:15)

5)You say: "I can't figure things out"
God says: I will direct your steps
(Proverbs 3:5- 6)

6)You say: "I can't do it"
God says: You can do all things
(Philippians 4:13)

7)You say: "I'm not able"
God says: I am able
(II Corinthians 9:8)

8)You say: "It's not worth it"
God says: It will be worth it
(Roman 8:28 )

9)You say: "I can't forgive myself"
God says: I Forgive you
(I John 1:9 & Romans 8:1)

10)You say: "I can't manage"
God says: I will supply all your needs
(Philippians 4:19)

11)ou say: "I'm afraid"
God says: I have not given you a spirit of fear
(II Timothy 1:7)

12)You say: "I'm always worried and frustrated"
God says: Cast all your cares on ME
(I Peter 5:7)

13)You say: "I'm not smart enough"
God says: I give you wisdom
(I Corinthians 1:30)

14)You say: "I feel all alone"
God says: I will never leave you or forsake you
(Hebrews 13:5)

I really struggle with #12 I'm a worry wart and easily lose my patience and become very frustrated and end up with anxiety. In my Bible it says, (I Peter 5:7) "Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you". How awesome is that?

Enjoy!!!

6 comments:

Angela said...

Very cool! Thanks for posting that!

Sharon said...

Great stuff, Ona!

Anonymous said...

Very cool, indeed!

I love these little reminders...

LizzyG said...

This was so encouraging. I loved reading this. I especially loved #7.

2 Corinthians 9:8 is one of my favorites: And God is able to make ALL grace abound to you, so that in ALL things at ALL times, having ALL that you need, you will abound in every good work.


Amen!

Lion Heart said...

Ha! No Joke that as I read number 12 I was going to share with you that i especially liked that one b/c its seems i'm always worring! hen I read your little comment at the bottom and its your fave too. Neat! Thats for sharing that e-mail on a blog I probably would have never come accross such a thing had you not posted it.

Alida said...

Thanks for posting this. I'm going to copy it and send it to some friends who need this. I'm also going to post it on my fridge, because sometimes I need it too!!