CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 29, 2007

A Beautiful Day


Jasmynn loves going to the Pumpkin Patch but hates to carry her own.



Kaia was so mesmerized by the pumpkins and carried hers the entire time.


Dave's the hottest cowboy I've ever seen! (oh, how he's going to kill me when he sees this)


Aren't these the cutest little Jack-o-lanterns you've ever seen?




We went to EZ Orchards last Tuesday. It had to be the one of the most beautiful days of the week. As you can see, I wore a tank top and I was still warm. Had such a great time, except for all the bugs. Dave and Jasmynn complained the entire time through the corn maze, the squishy mud and the fruit flies. What wimps!!!

8 comments:

momaof4 said...

ewwww, fruit flies??? I hope they are gone by this Tuesday!!! Or I may skip it too :)

Anonymous said...

What great memories for you and your family. Pumpkin patch trips are a real highlight for us now. The kids wouldn't miss it for the world.

There is a lot of squishy mud, but its well worth treading through it if it means a day with your loved ones, right?

Their Giant said...

Well done getting those photos on there, you're turning into a pro :)

Julie said...

Looks like you had a really fun time... those two jack-o-lanterns were VERY cute :) Your girls are adorable!

Happy McNally Mom said...

You have such a cute family. Fun, Fun, Fun.

LizzyG said...

What a beautiful day! I'm glad you were all able to enjoy the pumpkin patch together. And I absolutely love the picture of you with your girls - you are one hot mama!!!!
(It must be the Garmin)

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, I'll have to post our pumpkin patch photos soon. Love ya.

Angela said...

Looks like it was such a beautiful day! I am sure that pumpkin patch is way better than the one we have here!!! :)
Great pictures!!!