CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 14, 2007

"WOW " TO W.O.F ! ! !


Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.

I had an amazing weekend! Being my first time at "Women of Faith", I just didn't know what to expect. Wow...loved it!!!

I got to share this experience with two of my very good friends.

We cried, laughed, and tried to take it all in. It was such a spiritual experience and loved every minute of it. These women's stories were heart filling and just made me think, "Hey, my life isn't that bad" and also gave me this overwhelming want to go back home and be a better wife, mother, sister, daughter, friend and most of all a better follower of God. It's he who has given me these amazing "titles".

I'm so glad I chose to go. I've heard such great things about it, but for those of you who don't know me, I suffer from a bit of social anxiety. Thanks to my good friend "Zoloft", I got to experience my first of many "Women of Faith" conferences, and have reserved my tickets for next year!

Thanks Jessica and Jade!!!

12 comments:

Angela said...

So happy you had such a good time and feel so refreshed!
I love that picture!

Valerie of Momia said...

I was there, too! This was my 3rd WOF. (Last year in Fresno, Anaheim the year before!) I really enjoyed it. It was so moving, as always! (However, I did miss Avalon. They were at the last two I attendeed!)

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you had a great time at the conference and with your friends!

I heard it was amazing this year.

Lion Heart said...

I'm glad you had a good time! I'm inspired to check it out next year!

Glory Laine said...

Look at all you hot little mammas! I am soooo glad that you got to go. Everyone needs a mountain top experience. Welcome home to the valley.

Sharon said...

Super cute pic, girls! You're officially a WOFer now! Glad you loved it! I especially like Patsy Clairmont. Who was your fave?

Ona said...

Sharon,
Yes!!! I totally agree. Patsy Clairmont was hilarious and I about peed my pants. Her expressions alone did it! They were all such awesome speakers. But, dealing with anxiey myself I really related with Patsy. Just absolutely loved it!

LizzyG said...

Didn't you love Anita Renfrow? I laughed so hard through her tribute to underwire: "You Lift Me Up"
And I thought Nicole Nordeman was absolutely wonderful. I had never been a fan of hers, but I am now!
I'm so glad you went and enjoyed it. And good job at posting a pic with your post, you can't call yourself computer illiterate anymore!

Their Giant said...

I was there too (way up in the rafters) and loved it. It was my first WOF and when I first saw those grannies come out, I thought what am I in for? But seriously, wonderful and refreshing.

Anonymous said...

Ona you guys look so pretty!!

I have been trying to comment for a few days know but my computer would not let me. Well anyway I loved W.O.F. also. I really would have loved to catch up with you their I am so bummed that I didn't hear my phone! The women their were so motivating and encouraging. it was just what I needed to get me going again. You know as wives and mothers, our number one ministry is our family. It was so encouraging to hear that we are doing what God has for us every day and the rest will follow as we come to a deeper relationship with God. I hope we can spend some time together soon!

Esther :-)

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you had such a great time at W.O.F. A fun time with the girls!!

momaof4 said...

What a fun picture! Isn't it crazy, I knew of several ladies going and didn't run into one!! It's neat to see all those women together.

Loved it too!!!