CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 3, 2008

Pictures I thought I'd share

Saturday night we went over to some friends house for dinner. Wonderful dinner I might add.

We ended the night with the Wii. It's fun, but one sure looks silly when you're getting into it.

These two grown men were hilarious. They got so into it. I tried capturing somebetter snap shots but my camera is a bit slow.



Jon and Dave playing baseball.


Jasmynn bowling.


Myself trying to bowl and look non nonchalantly about it at the same time.


Jasmynn and Sarah posing knowing they were going to be blogged :)
She was so thrilled to have finally met Sarah. The two hit it off.


Olivia and Kaia.

These two were hilarious..they were so tired that they would make each other cry for no apparent reason and then they would go back to playing a little later.

7 comments:

LizzyG said...

That picture of Jasmynn and Sarah is so cute! And poor Kaia is probably scared for her life in that picture. I'm sorry Olivia was such a grumpy little bully! We loved having you guys over...what a great way to spend a Saturday night! And tell Dave I will make him some chocolate-caramel cake very soon!

Alida said...

Ona, you look very cool bowling non-chalantly. I love the WII, we don't have one yet...maybe with our tax return.

I look silly when I play with the GameCube, because I do the motions even though it doesn't help:)

Rachel said...

I LOVE the picture of you bowling. Don't you hate it when you don't want to look like a goofball...but you're playing a crazy game.
How fun that you're gang all got along!

momaof4 said...

We missed you today!!!

Looks like you had a blast! What fun friends are old and new. :)

Angela said...

So much fun!
I wish we lived closer so we could all hang out!

Hosmerita said...

I missed you today you bowling phenom you!
I must say you have some pretty sassy hair, I love it.
Looks like you guys had fun.
Take Care,
Kim

Ona said...

MOPS ladies,
Didn't make it this morning due to greenish boogies. Not mine...Kaia's:)

PS. How do you get a tissue to dance?

Put a little boogie in it!