CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 24, 2008

Strike A Pose

Our family got a chance to get away for the night. We have such a hard time planning much with Dave's line of work.

So, Thursday night I packed for the four of us and loaded up the car. I had a schedule and wanted to get on the road early next morning. Unfortunately, Dave worked 12 1/2 hours that day and only got two hours of sleep. He was a real trooper. We left right on schedule and I drove our family to the lovely Oregon Coast. We had a wonderful time and couldn't ask for better weather, well, I could, but, hey, it's the middle of March. When we got there it was blue sky and just a little bit of a breeze. We did some shopping, had lunch with my dad and played on the beach.








I was a bit embarrassed waiting for Dave to click the button. Jasmynn thought we were pretty cool though.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

A quick trip! Yea! I love it. And it looks like the coast was beautiful. I also love that you fit it in...regardless. I feel the same way sometimes with Scott's schedule.
Ona, you have the cutest little girls. And I don't know why you were embarrassed...Jasmynn is right you girls look very cool!

Angela said...

How fun!
Glad you guys were able to get away!

Love the pictures.

momaof4 said...

I love the last one!! To cute!.

I loved doing things like that with my family growing up. Some weekends, we would come home from school and the car was packed and ready to go. As soon as my Dad walked in the door we left again.

Your kids will love those times!!!

AngieG said...

What great memories. Your daughter will have that last picture in a slide show at her wedding. You'll be glad you took it! So CUTE!!!!