CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Diego Samuel Diaz

Okay...I have been patiently waiting for some photos of Baby Diego. Nothing! So I decided to go over to Meghan's and take a few pictures of her and her precious little boy. He is so darn cute!!!







I think Jasmynn would love a little brother. Wouldn't you all agree? (Just kidding Mom!)




Oh how it brings back wonderful memories of holding a newborn. I'm still constantly holding a 20 month old, but it's just not the same.

Maybe one more...maybe this time, a boy. Ya right!!! Not a chance...not three girls. Don't have enough patience. I'll just be knocking on Meghan's door everyday:)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Ona! These pics turned out beautiful! Thank you so much for taking them...don't forget to email them to me!! Feel free to come take pictures of my little boy as much as you want!! I wish I was as creative as you are with the camera, at least i know how to do the black and white now!! And, you're welcome to come hold Diego whenever you want...he obviously loved you and Jasmynn!

Tiffany said...

I too have been awaiting more photos to be posted so I'm glad you kidnapped their baby for a few! Thanks for posting them!

momaof4 said...

He is a cute one for sure...way to go for getting those pictures :)

Angela said...

What great pictures!

And Ona you are beautiful!

Lindsay said...

Newborn pictures are the best! You did a great job!!

Rachel said...

Ona, what great pictures! And I have to say, you look fabulous holding that new baby...I think you should go for it!

Stefanie said...

Loved the feet one.

Thanks for visiting my blog lately:) and commenting too.

You'll just have to smother all of Meghan's babes:) to get your fix every few years:)

AngieG said...

Cute baby! Your pictures are EXCELLENT Ona. What a sweet friend you are. I think you should try for a boy.