CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Night and Day

I have to say my girls are so opposite and very special in their own way.

Jasmynn is a very strong willed and whiny gal. She knows what she wants and doesn't give up until she gets it. Unfortunately we give in way too often just to get her to be quiet. Oh how I love her. She makes me angry but she can make me laugh hysterically at the same time. Jasmynn thinks she's a know it all and says the funniest things.

I have to share a comment she made the other day.

Having an almost seven year old, we watch a lot of "Hanna Montana." One of Hanna's saying is "sweet niblets," in her twiney voice. We've come to use that term quite a bit around the home. Anyhow, I said it to her the other day and she looks at me and in a very serious voice says, "Mom...niblets are the little parts of our boobs, huh?" Oh I laughed so hard and corrected her, "those are called NIPPLES."

Oh what a laugh!

Today she insisted we color eggs.

What in the world I thought to myself. Oh well, she thought she was stylin.
Check it out!




That dress you are seeing is her witch costume! Easter and Halloween? Okay...whatever!


Now Kaia is another story. She's definetley a mamas girls and is a very nurturing little gal. She likes to follow me around everywhere I go, including the bathroom. She's so cuddly, but a bit on the dependent side. I don't have a whole lot of time to myself unless she's sleeping. Sadly, I have to say it gets little annoying at times. I want her to be able to play independently but no, I have to be in sight at all times. I do need to enjoy it while I can because one day she may follow in her sisters foot steps. A big daddy's girl that Jasmynn is.

Here's a couple pictures of her playing "mommy."




And I think we might have a new blogger in the house:)



Bottom line, even though my two girls are very different, I love them both the same. So, so very much!!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Such different personalities, but both beautiful sweet girls! I totally dig Jasmynn's witch dress!

LizzyG said...

Sweet nipples! Your girls are so cute. Kaia is such a sweety, I love those pictures of her. And Jasmynn sure has a lot of spunk...just like her mom! This was such a sweet post, you've been quite the blogger lately.

Rachel said...

Ona, aren't girls wonderful? How perfect that you need to get dressed up to color eggs...and I think the mini blogger situation is adorable!
I think it's great that they are both so different, and I hope you get to use the bathroom by yourself soon!!!

Angela said...

What a fuuny post!

Your girls are so beautiful. I can't believe how much Jasmynn reminds me of Janell!

Have a wonderful Easter!

Lindsay said...

your girls are so beautiful Ona. It amazes me daily how two kids (esp. of the same gender) from the same parents can be so different. My boys are like night and day, too!

Tiffany said...

Niblets, nipples. Potatoe, patato! How funny this story is! One to write down for her baby book. Let me know when your mini blogger sets up her page I'd love to visit it!

Alida said...

I love the stuff they say as they discover the world. It always reminds me of how quickly they learn so much and how much they still need to learn.


They are beautiful girls.