CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 19, 2008

These Boots Are Made For Walking!



Last night I wore my first pair of Cowboy Boots! Dave and I got away for another evening of fun at a Toby Keith Concert. We had a great time.





I can remember as a young girl getting into my moms pair of black leather boots and strutting my stuff. As I went searching for my boots, my girls were intrigued with the idea as well. After buying mine, Jasmynn begged for a pair of cowboy boots for herself. Well we found some black ones for her, but it wasn't long until little sis the "shoe snatcher", slipped into them.

My boots!

 
Posted by Picasa


Jasmynn's Boots!


And Kaia strutting her stuff with Big Sis's boots!



I have to admit I kinda felt sexy in them!

Dave thought so too!

7 comments:

Angela said...

Love the boots!!! You would fit in so great here!
I bet the concert was a blast!

Janell said...

Love the boots Ona. Glad you guys went to the concert. Was it good? Love ya, Janell

Stephanie said...

Very cool boots! I'm a bit jealous because I want some boots, but don't have any place to wear them.

It was good seeing you last week! Love that tattoo. Makes me want to get one :)

Ona said...

Janell...what's the story???

Unknown said...

LOVE the boots, both pairs! I have to say, Kaia looks adorable in the big boots!!!!

Molly said...

You are so fun. Kaia looks adorable! Sexy in the boots? Maybe I should try that sometime.

Anonymous said...

You felt sexy? Eeew.