CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 24, 2008

MAC

Yesterday Jasmynn had Sarah spend the night. The girls began there afternoon with a trip to the mall. I kindly asked the make up artist if the girls could get a make over. A little blue eye shadow, a touch of blush and a tad bit of clear lip gloss and voila!

Two Hot Mama's!



And of course, I couldn't leave without a few things myself.

After their make-over we headed to Bath & Body Works. The two took a bath in about 20 different scents. Wow!!!

No need for new refills of Wallflowers....they made my house smell like, well, not sure what scent, but it was good!

8 comments:

Stefanie said...

What fun - I love little girls!

This week we've been putting pretty stickers on toes...

That is fun that the girls are buddies!

Janell said...

How fun. Did they spend their evening watching Camp Rock and dancing to Hannah Montana?

Ona said...

Janell

Yes...lots of singing and dancing! I have a video of them, but, I filmed it sideways.

Angela said...

My kind of girls!!! :)

LizzyG said...

Oh my goodness! Those pictures are so cute.

Cute, but scary. Sarah looks way too grown up with make up on! And thank you for making Sarah's time at your house so much fun...You're such a fun mom!

Tiffany said...

I have such fond memories of all nighters with girl friends when young. Glad they had a fun time!

Unknown said...

How fun!

Molly said...

My mom would have never done something like this when I was Jasmynn's age. It's looks so fun. I bet both girls felt really special. What a neat idea. Yep, you are a fun, cool mom.