CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Running!

This morning I got a good "run" in... but, very dang hot!!!
Today was my 13 mile run. I about cried my last two. I was so hot but, had chills all over my body. I'm not sure if I can do any more mileage. I should be working on a fifteen mile run in two weeks. Yikes!!!!

Today we decided to go to Brigeport Plaza. Well, there we "ran" into Becca and the twins. They are sooo cute. Kaia got to say hello to her little friends and share a few cheerios.

So then after, we were on our way to "run" a few errands and pick up something I had seen at Ikea last week.

However, we "ran" into a bit of a problem. My dad called and asked that we pick up Jasmynn. She was with grandpa again for another weekend but became a bit ill. She wanted to come home. So, we had to turn around. Thankfully we didn't have to speed race through the crazy traffic. My sister volunteered to pick her up for me and meet me at the house.

Now it's time to take a breather and take care of my baby girl.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Poor Jasmynn...sick again? You sure did a lot of "running" today! Way to go on the 13 miler...but next time don't do it on a 90 degree day!!

Glory Laine said...

We loved seeing you and your adorable Kia and handsome husband out in the heat. Thanks for the Cheerios!

Ona said...

Meghan,

Um...ya, you think! I thought I was leaving early enough. Apparently not.

momaof4 said...

Hope Jasmynn feels better soon. Crazy girl for running when it's so hot. :) But WAY TO GO on 13 miles!!!! That is awesome.

Angela said...

You are a running machine! I hope your sweet girl is feeling better. Your blog looks great!

Rachel said...

Isn't your new blog cute!?! I loved that site, I'm glad you did too!
You go girl! That's awesome that you're training...and I can't believe it was that hot outside and you were RUNNING in it!! Salem is not fun at 90 degrees!!

Molly said...

Determined or what? I'm proud of you Ona! Just proves you can set your mind to something and do it. What a insipration to me!

Bummer that Jasmynn was sick. Hope she feels better real soon and that you can get some rest.

Alida said...

13 miles! Wow, that is so awesome. I have a friend who is a marathon runner, she says it's addictive, but in a good way. She says she feels God when she's running with the breeze in her face or the sweat dripping from her brow.

You're are there my friend, what's 13 more miles? (HA!)

I hope Jasmynn is feeling better. It's that worst when you're sick in the summer. You are a good mom.