CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My Little Girl Gone Boy Crazy!

It's weird to see my little girl go goo-goo over boys, celebrity boys that is. She's still pretty grossed about boys her own age...she goes for the older ones.

Here are a couple of her faves!

I have to admit she's got good taste:)





Watching her brings back memories of my first Celebrity Crush.

Can you guess who he is. I think it should be pretty easy.


Quotes that should help you.....

a. "You a real cowboy?"
b. "Well that depends on what you think a real cowboy is?"
a. "Know how to do 2-step?"
b. "You bet."

"Can you dig it? I knew that you could!"

"Up your nose with a rubber hose!"

"Uh, I'm not very hungry; just gimme a double Polar Burger wit' everything and a cherry soda wit' chocolate ice cream."

My first crush was?

And, who was you your first crush?

8 comments:

Tiffany said...

Ok, I'm wracking my brain over these quotes and am going to get an "F" for remembering movie lines.

I think my first celebrity crush may have been Kirk Cameron. And then the New Kids on the Block came along and Kirk was history!

Rachel said...

I'm with Tiffany, I have no idea who that is...I did think of Brad Pitt in Thelma and Louis, but that's a little mature of a movie!
I also had my first crush on Kirk Cameron!!!

Ona said...

Tiffany and Rachel

Okay...am I that much older than you girls?

Alida said...

I had a crush on John Travolta too! (and Andy Gibb) I had a poster of Vinnie Barbarino in my room...but alas my mom made me take it down. It wasn't appropriate for a Catholic girl to have posters of young hunks...I mean men...in my bedroom!

Angela said...

One of my first crushes was Michael J Fox. That makes me laugh just thinking about it!!!

Unknown said...

I was going to guess John Travolta, but I wasn't totally sure! I think the whole New Kids group was my first celebrity crush!!!!

momaof4 said...

I had no idea!
I can't think of who I thought was cute...I was sort of a tom boy and thought ALL boys were yuck :)

Molly said...

I could not even guess. My first crush? None I recall. Boring, I know.

Sarah is going to be boy crazy. I already have a few friends lined up for advice as the years go by. You can be offically added to the list.

Sarah adores a little classmate from preschool and she is crazy about Adrian. Her eyes light up and I can almost hear the flutter of her heart at the mention of one of their names.

Oh Lord help us, what are we to do?