CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Yee-ha!!!

My hunny and I got an evening away and went to the "Tim Mc Graw Concert." We had a great time. However, it was extremely cold and I was wearing a "hoochie mama" outfit. Na... it wasn't that bad, just not enough fabric to keep me warm:)

And I just have to say.."Goodnness, Tim is so hot!!!!" Faith is one lucky woman.




Today, Kaia went to see Nikki for her first haircut. More of a trim than a cut since we are trying to grow it out.
Kaia sat so calmly.



First clip.



I mentioned to Nikki that I didn't straighten my hair until I was in my thirties. This will be a one time thing. I don't have enough time to add this into my schedule. Sorry baby girl!




Ta-da!!!



I was really dreading taking her in for a haircut thinking she would freak out. Next week she turns two and I just had to do it. So glad this was a good experience for the both of us. She really surprised me in how good and calm she was.

Next step is getting her to keep a hair clip in:)

10 comments:

Glory Laine said...

Can you believe that they are almost two! Twins birthday is tomorrow.
How fun you guys got to get away! Even though I love concerts I think I am going to pass on NKOTB. If you go you'll have to post all about it.

momaof4 said...

Got to love nights out!!! Fun one at that too!

Love the first hair cut photos!

Angela said...

Some of my friends up here went to that concert! FUN!!!

Rachel said...

I bet the concert was a blast!
Kaia's haircut is so cute. I love that she staightened her hair...too fun!!

Unknown said...

Glad you had such a great time! Kaia looks so cute in the stylist chair with the little cape on!!

Anonymous said...

Well, Faith probably saw Dave and said..."Wow, that Ona is one lucky lady" :) I can't wait for Kaia's birthday, I need to get her present out of my house. I can't beleive I've been able to hold off giving it to her for this long. Oh...and I wasn't invited to the NKOTB concert :( Love you.

LizzyG said...

Hey Ona! I love that first picture of you and your honey...you look beautiful!

And I'm so glad to see Nikki using a straightener on Kaia's hair. I straightened Olivia's once and felt so guilty! I thought it would really damage her, but it looked sooo cute. So, if Nikki did it, it must be ok!

I hope you're having a great weekend!

Alida said...

Very cute. Love all the pictures. You guys are such a beautiful family. Sounds like your summer has started off well!
Enjoy!

Happy McNally Mom said...

You and your husband are so darn cute!!!!! Good for you guys on getting out.

Tiffany said...

In my opinion there's nothin' wrong with wearing a hoochie mama outfit when you are a date with your hubby!