CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 16, 2008

Whew...it's been a long two weeks!

The past two weeks have been a bit crazy around here!

Two weekends ago my sister-in-law and her family stayed with us for a few days. They were living in San Diego and then moved to Austin, Texas. Unfortunately, my family has not seen them for about a year.
I met my nephew for the first time. He's so adorable and so is his big brother.

Here are a few pics of the boys.

 

 


Then last Tuesday, was Jasmynn's last day of school.

On her last day of school they got to enjoy Field Day. They had indoor and outdoor activities, but the big blow up slide was her favorite. Wish I could have tried it:)

 
Posted by Picasa





This last Friday was Relay For Life. My family, friends and I had a great time. It was a perfect day for walking. Well, most of the time....it did get pretty darn hot there for awhile.

This was my third year participating in this event.
Hey...and if you didn't get a chance to donate, it's not too late.




Continuing on. It was Jasmynn's last t-ball game this last Saturday. Yay...I'm so glad to be done and so is she. We all went to DQ for dessert and awards.



Kaia is sporting off her backpack. She carried her diaper, wipes and crackers to church this morning. I couldn't resist this picture.



And here is Kaia passing out at the dinner table. Miss little attitude has been fighting naptime! Not fun for anyone in the Wolcott home. She was fighting it all afternoon and then zonked out just like that. Unfortunallly, she woke up as soon as I put her in her crib. I was hoping she would sleep till morning. Ya right!


The fun doesn't end there. I am off to finish packing for a few days in Bothell, Washington. We are visiting the Chupiks. It should be fun!

Pray for a well behaved, sleep deprived little girl. Please!!!

8 comments:

momaof4 said...

You girls are haveing way to much fun!!! And more to come...so not fair! Enjoy!!! Your nephews are super cute, the pictures of the little one made me smile. Such baby sweetness.

Have a wonderful SUMMER!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh and what a weekend it was! I think Im still recovering. I discovered Nehemiah's first tooth on the airplane on our way home. No wonder he wasnt sleeping. Thanks for letting us stay. We had a blast. Isaiah is constantly talking about you all.

Wish I could of been there for Jasmynn's final game. Some things never change.....I think I had my awards ceremony for Little League at DQ.

That picture of Kaia is adorable.

Have fun in Washington

I think a trip to the great state of Texas is calling your name! I haven't seen one scorpian yet.

Love you guys and miss you tons. Give the girls XOXOXO from auntie.

Janell

Angela said...

Great update post! I heard you were a busy gal with company and all. I am so glad you had fun and I love the pics.
Have a great timne visiting the chupiks!!!

Unknown said...

I am hoping Miss Kaia is sleeping her little heart out while you are on your little vacation! Had fun at the relay with you, next year I'll stay longer!!

Tiffany said...

Wow, you got your kiddo to carry her own diaper bag? I gotta learn that trick!

Lion Heart said...

Have fun with the Chupiks! what a sweet end to a long couple weeks. See you soon :)

Rachel said...

You had a busy two weeks...but it looks like fun! I love the backpack!

Sharon said...

So glad you got to go see the Chupiks!!! I'm sure you had a fabulous time! Pictures?? : )