CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 30, 2008

Kaia's Two!!!

My baby is two!

It's amazing to see how much she has grown into a little girl this past year. Yesterday, as I rocked her and read a story for nap, I looked down at her cute little face. Tears of joy and sadness rolled down my face. It saddens me to know she may not want me to rock her much longer or call for mommy not once but twice a night.

Yes, she's a big girl and is developing into quite the character.
Here's a slide show of her last year.



Happy Birthday Kaia...you will always be my baby girl!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Kaia!! Hope you're doing something fun today!! Love the slide show, too cute... Love the new family picture too...perfect ocean background!!

momaof4 said...

Happy Birthday little one!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Kaia. Love Grandma

Valerie of Momia said...

Happy birthday, big girl!!

Angela said...

What a great slideshow! Happy Birthday sweet girl!

I LOVE your banner!!! You guys are such a beautiful family!

Anonymous said...

I just finally got the chance to finish the slideshow. It's very cute and so are you Kaia. Love Auntie Linnea, Uncle Nune and Cousin Aliyah

LizzyG said...

What a beautiful slide show Ona!

She is so precious. And I can relate to that bittersweet feeling of watching your baby grow up.

I love your blog layout! Everything looks great. Especially, the banner picture. You're such a blog pro now!

Lion Heart said...

great slide show! i'll do 1 for asher on his 1st b-day i'm inspired! my fave pic was the one with santa such a classic!

Rachel said...

She's so cute! Happy 2nd Birthday!