CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 22, 2008

SOME PICS VISITING THE CHUPIKS



We're back!
We had such a great time and couldn't have asked for better hosts. The Chupiks opened their home to us so graciously.
We got a chance to relax and get a bit of exercise with all the walking around we did. It was just a fun time to get the girls out of town and visit with friends.

We did struggle with sleeping issues. Kaia just not go to sleep in the pack-n-play till the second night and she was back in the bed with Dave and I on the third.
Oh well...I knew better:)

After three wonderful days of shopping and stuffing our faces, Jasmynn ended up with the flu.
Our car trip was a rough one. She wasn't able to keep anything down...my poor girl.

I guess I should be thankful that it happened at the end of our visit.

I went a little over board on the pictures.



Dave and I had to have our coffee fix and so we began our visit to Pike Place Market with a visit into Starbucks.
The first Starbucks!




We continued our day on the monorail and went to Seattle Center. We walked around the Heart of Seattle and visited the Pacific Science Center. In the picture above, Kaia is holding a millipede at one of the exhibits there and we continued into the Tropical Butterfly House. The butterflies were just amazing.
This is just one of many pictures I took.



The girls had a blast running from the water at the International Fountain.



Jasmynn was ready to pose on demand. She is so photogenic.


Molly and I taking pictures on the ride home.



Poor Kaia was pooped and passed out on the monorail.

 


Here we are on the Pier. Holy moly it took work to get this picture. Kids are such wiggle worms.

 


 


Molly, Gary, Josiah, Zachary and Sarah

Thank you so much for your hospitality and friendship. We had am awesome time!

Love

The Wolcotts

9 comments:

Angela said...

How fun Ona!!! And I bet the butterfly place was just awesome!

Unknown said...

Great pics and I hope Jasmynn is feeling much better now!!

Unknown said...

Oh, and Diego and I are off to Seattle next month for our first road trip with my Mom and Sister...hopefully we'll have as much fun as you! My cousin is marrying one of the Starbucks big wigs, so maybe we'll get some free coffee...ha ha yeah right!

Molly said...

I'm so glad your family could make it and that you all had a wonderful time. Great pictures!

Sorry to hear about Jasmynn's flu bug. That stinks.

We had the best time with your family, thanks for making time to come up and visit us. You are welcome anytime.

Rachel said...

What a fun vacation! It looks like you guys had so much fun. I am so sorry that Jasmynn got sick. Poor thing!

Sharon said...

Awesome! Awesome! Awesome!

I'm so glad you guys got to visit one of the best families ever in one of the best cities ever!!

Stefanie said...

Very fun!

Molly was at my table at MOPS one year at C.Street.

Glad you got away for awhile.

Lion Heart said...

FUN! I've never been to Seattle. Good to know there lots of fun stuff to do. I'm glad you got to do it with Molly and her fam!

Anonymous said...

Seattle is the best! How fun for you and your family. I have to admit I am a little jealous that you got to see Molly and spend time with her and Gary. That's the best.