CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Little Miss Evel Knievel

This weekend we took Kaia out for first tricycle ride. She was so excited until she realized she had to do the work.

Lazy girl!


In this picture she just thinks she's so cool!

 


Okay...she's getting into the groove of things

 


Ummm...not liking it so much anymore! This is about when I let go and wasn't pushing her along anymore.

 
Posted by Picasa



And here...well she's had it.

 
Posted by Picasa


After a few minutes of pushing she was confident enough to speed race to the street. Well, she refused to get back on the sidewalk. Five, ten minutes later we called it a day!

This is going to be a fun ride for all of us :)

7 comments:

Valerie of Momia said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! She's already on a trike?? I can't imagine Makayla on one in a month (at the same age as Kaia). She looks so cute!!

Rachel said...

I love it! She is definately your little princess!!
Sawyer had the same reaction. It looked great, until she realized she actually had to do something to make it go. At 5 she's just finally decided it's worth the effort.
I wish you more luck than I had, because it's such a great way to burn off some toddler energy!!!

Angela said...

She is such a sweetie and those pictures look so cool!

Molly said...

Oh she is so cute. That is too funny about not wanting to pedal herself, I had one of those too.

At least it makes for some adorable pictures!

Molly said...

I sent you an e-mail but it said I have the wrong address. Will you send me an e-amil, please? Then I will try again. Thanks.

Lindsay said...

She is soooo cute! I love the little commentary you had going there!
Anna is 2 1/2 and still just uses her feet to make her go on brothers old big wheel. Ah well :)

Anonymous said...

Oh Ona, you ARE awesome! Good to see you've stuck with blogging...I sure haven't, in fact, I've pretty much fallen off the face of the planet, haven't I? You and your family sound like you're all doing great...enjoying the hint of summer heading our way. Great pictures of the kids and you and your hunk, too. Take care.