CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Just checking in:)

I'm still here... just a bit lazy with blogging the last couple weeks. However, it's been quite busy around here. I'm sometimes told I need to quit and just slow down. If you know me at all I'm a bit stubborn, so when I get something in my mind, I don't quit until it's done.

I had been contemplating repainting my purple living room to a more open and brighter color. So, last Monday I bought some paint and repainted. I finished it in two evening after the girls when to bed. I'm not completely done redecorating but I love the new look. I painted the hallways finally after living here 5 years and repainted the purple with a blue

I'll post some pictures later.

The last couple weeks there have been a few passengers boarding the birthday train......

My neice, Mallory and brother-in-law, Craig on the 17th and my sister-in-law on the 27th.

And I can't forget my "boyfriend" on the 31st.



Oh, is anyone getting snow?

Jasmynn is just waiting to play in the snow but no luck here so far. It just melts after it falls.

Who knows...maybe we'll get another snow day like yesterday. What was that all about???

Goodness, these kids never go to school anymore!

Hope all is good and have a wonderful weekend!!! (just in case I don't blog sooner than that)

10 comments:

Rachel said...

Your boyfriend is HOT!
Sawyer and I ran outside at about 7pm tonight to play in the snow, just in case is was all gone by the morning!!!

Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiffany said...

So are you and your boyfriend going to go out on a special date or anything for his birthday? Maybe he'll sing to you!

Ona said...

I thought I would serenade him for a change and our jet flies out tommorow night to Paris. Shhh...don't tell my husband:)

Michelle said...

I am looking forward to seeing the paint job... I love to paint!!

momaof4 said...

Now you have to remember that some of Salem lives up on hills, and for the safety of those students they have to close ALL of Salem and Keizer. To bad Salem is so big. Then those that have none could go and keep their little heads working! My boys have not been all week. I think I am going to have to teach them about the letter P ....yickes!!

LizzyG said...

I had chinese food last night and thought of you :)

And you can thank us "hill people" for your daughter's lack of education, we had about 3 inches Wednesday morning.

And today's the day, Justin's Birthday! I'm sure he'll choose you over Jessica Biel for a birthday date!

We need to go running...I'm fat!!!

Unknown said...

Did you get your boyfriend anything special for his birthday? Like maybe a sundae from DQ?? LOL!

Ona said...

Meghan,
Hopefully he doesn't stand me up...I was really looking forward to that sundae:) Next Wednesday for sure.

Alida said...

My bedroom is purple...very purple. It'll soon change too. I love the color but for some reason the weather this year is getting me down like it hasn't before. I need something light and airy in there.

Have you been watching HGTV?
(That always makes me want to pick up a roller.)