CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 4, 2008

Big Burger Sleepover






So...Jasmynn asked Dave if he would sleep in her burger joint play tent with her. He promised her the the next night. Well I said to myself, "ya right!"

Well he proved me wrong. Surely Jasmynn had not forgotten her promise from daddy. He was a a trooper and set up her tent in the living room with a few sleeping bags to make it more comfortable on the hard wood floors. She was so excited, but the poor guy didn't even fit. For the love of his daughter he made it work. Well, for most of the night.

Oh...and by the way, half way through the night the tent was on the other side of the room and by morning time Dave was on the other side of the house getting some "real quality" sleep.

Sorry Jasmynn, this will probably be yours and dads last time sleeping in a burger joint.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like lots of fun! The pictures won't come up on my computer for some reason...?? Looking forward to Wednesday!

Rachel said...

I shut it down and loaded it again, but it's not showing them to me either. They sound like they're great!

Ona said...

Not sure what is going on. I can view the pics from my end but if I click on the picture itself if only shows me the jpeg info.

Tiffany said...

The photos would not come up for me either. Well, at least Dave tried his best to make a slumber party out of it. Very sweet!

momaof4 said...

I can see all the cuteness!!! What a Dad...even if it was half the night ;) Too fun.

Unknown said...

I looked again at work (shhh don't tell) and now I can see the pics...too cute!

Valerie of Momia said...

That is so cute!! Awww!

Team Johnston said...

So cute!
~Danielle :)

LizzyG said...

What an adorable play tent! And I'm so proud of Dave for being so adventurous - what a good dad!!!

Lion Heart said...

what a cool dad. aidan has a tent like that (lightening mc queen) and i am way to big for it but we do our best to make it work. it means so much to the kiddos when we do something self sacrificing like dave.

Lindsay said...

Very cute!!

Angela said...

What a great dad!!!
So fun I can just picture it!