CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Sleeping...

Just wanted to give a little update on last weeks decision.
We are all so much happier and sleeping better!
Kaia is so content in her crib. She's back to taking a two hour nap and sleeping 10-11 hours at night:)
It was so worth putting the crib back up, she completely did a 180 and a much happier person to be around with.

I just had to take a picture of this.
Jasmynn and Kaia playing under the kitchen table.



Posted by Picasa

Amazing how they can be entertained by the simplest things.

4 comments:

Linnea said...

This reminds me of us when we were little.

Angela said...

So glad things are going well!
Happy day to you!

Unknown said...

I hope tonight is better... I read this after we talked this morning and she'd had a really bad night. Hope its just a small bump in the road!

Sharon said...

My girls are 13 and 10 now, but I still get so much joy seeing them "play" together. It's awesome feeling! I think that's how God sees His children when they fellowship and bond.