CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Christmas shopping early!






Hey everyone...I just wanted to let you gals know I'm having a "Scentsy" open house party October 28th from 6pm -8pm. I have most of your emails, so you should be getting an evite. If you're like me and have a difficult time buying for that someone who has everything...these candles make great gifts. I love them. They are wickless candles that burn in a hand painted warmer, also comes in a wall unit style, sprays and even car fresheners. There's over 80 scents to choose from. So please drop by and say hello, check out the new hottest thing in candles and eat some munchies.
If you would like to come please leave me your email and I'll send you and evite.
Cant make it? You can still order. Just go to www.scentsy.com/lmgarcia, go to events and you will see my name, click on that and order! That easy!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

If you haven't seen this stuff ladies, you need to come check it out, it's awesome!!! I am trying to burn up all my candles so I can just use my scentsy warmer now. No more black sut!

I'll be there, hopefully with some Demarle stuff!

Angela said...

Oh my word I just heard about this stuff I am going to a party next week!!! Those things are awesome!!!

Ona said...

Angela...for future reference, Linnea's a consultant. If you need to buy stuff you can go to her website. You're going to love it!

Lion Heart said...

got it on my calendar!

Angela said...

That is great to know!

Erica said...

Oh Ona....you would make an awesome consultant!! So would Meghan - Have either one of you thought about signing up??

:)