CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Oh My Word!

First day of school...first day of many hairs being pulled out of my head!
I love her dearly, but honestly...why does she insist in arguing about every little thing?

This is some of the clothes she denied this morning. We had her outfit picked out last night. This morning...she just wasn't having it! I let her pick out all her clothes this year and she still complains.

Here she's really mad at me. I told her I was going to show and tell her grandpa how she was behaving.
Here she's letting me have it.
Making some progress...we're in the car!
Posted by PicasaWe made it!!!



Only nine more months to go!


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

It wouldn't have been our Jasmynn if it were any less of a production :) What a big girl. Enjoy it, cuz soon she won't even want you to take her on her first day of school.

Angela said...

Oh my gosh this made me laugh out loud! Good job on the picture taking. I feel as if you took those pictures for me! :)

Molly said...

I get it. Sorry, she should have been my daughter. You are doing great Ona! Be encouraged friend. And hey, at least you can enjoy some quiet in the daytime. Right?

Lion Heart said...

I must say do hope our first day of school goes better!

Rachel said...

You're right, I did have a better day. But she does look very cute...and I hope it goes better for the rest of the year!!

Sharon said...

I could have taken those exact same pics of Gabby at that age~it's amazing! What's even more amazing is that she's 13 now!! And now we love shopping together and asking each other's opinions of our outfits in the morning. I have a feeling it'll be the same for you two!

Unknown said...

Do boys do this?

Tiffany said...

She's firey like her mama, that's why!

Love the polka-dot bedding!

Happy McNally Mom said...

Way to funny!!! I hope the rest of the week went better.

momaof4 said...

Oh, what will it be like in 8 years? Hopefully like Sharon's!!!

Valerie of Momia said...

Ona, as if you didn't know...Jasmynn is like a little teenager!! So glad the drama got better and she made it to school!! :)