CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 7, 2007

My Baby Sister Is 28

Loreena, Happy Birthday! I love you so much. I know you hate sappy comments, so I'm keeping this short and sweet.

As a little girl you were stubborn...


Today, you are still stubborn, but, we love you regardless. You're a wonderful mother to Mallory, a sister that understands me when no one else does and a auntie that my girls can't wait to see again after you leave.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


You've come a long way baby!!!
(You smile now in pictures :)

Have a wonderful birthday "Snuffy"!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh...how cute. But I am just wondering why Ona left out her picture, she was a hottie:) Happy birthday Loreena...for two more months we can pretend were only a year apart. That reminds me, next year I'm officially "old". Please Ona, no blogs. Love you Loreena.

Sharon said...

I am so glad that I have two daughters so that they can experience that awesome sisterly bond! Happy birthday to your sis!

Angela said...

I can not believe that she is 28! But I guess she is the same age as Noah.
She is as pretty as ever!!!

momaof4 said...

Oh, to funny. I am the baby too and have a picture just like the little one!! :)

Anonymous said...

Loreena I've given up on having birthdays - - it's worth considering. However if you insist on having one have a great one!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Loreena:)

Alida said...

Sisters rock! I don't know what I would have done growing up without one. Happy Birthday to your sister!

LizzyG said...

Ona, this is so sweet! I hope your sister has a great birthday.

Unknown said...

How sweet of you to post this about your sister! Happy Birthday Loreena!

Valerie of Momia said...

Cute post. Happy Birthday, Ona's sister! (It's my sister's birthday, too!)

Stephanie said...

Wanted to drop you a note to tell you that Nikki cut my hair yesterday and did such a fabulous job! I'm going back next week to have her put highlights in my hair. Yay!

Thanks for recommending her!!