CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 2, 2007

A Result Of Many Prayers

Our beautiful result of a prayer.





After having our first daughter we immediately tried to have another child. After 3 years of trying and nothing, we met with a fertility doctor. My husband was good to go but I was not ovulating. We were told there was a medication we could try that would help me ovulate regularly. We passed, we were scared of the meds not working or having multiples which she mentioned was possible but not high. After another year of no success we went back to see another doctor. After talking to her, I was sold. Let me tell you, it was not fun. We could only have sex every other day and at that at the same time. Too stressful...not fun having sex on a schedule. The time had come for me to start, well hopefully not. I took a test, negative. Another week passed, negative. Two years ago November 3, 2005 I had an appointment to get some blood work done and to get a refill on my prescription. I mentioned I had not started yet, so she told me to go to the lab for a pregnancy test just in case. I went back to work afterwards and waited impatiently and said a prayer. 2:30 came around and I made the phone call. Yeah...my prayers were finally answered! I was with child.

Here are a few photos of my pregnancy.





I was big, huh???

16 comments:

Hosmerita said...

Just a title, no story?

Ona said...

It posted before I had even finished...weird!

Anonymous said...

That's our Kaia...I don't think it was fertility problems :) She was just hanging out waiting for the right time - seems to be her theme, eating, walking - love her more than anything, okay well equal to how much I love my whole family.

Glory Laine said...

Sex, ONLY every-other-day! You must tell us how you survived.

Valerie of Momia said...

I'm with Glory Laine. You must be an "Erin"!! ;)

Neat story, Girl! I don't know your older one, but Kaia's a sweetie! She and Makayla with their stong wills!! :)

Ona said...

Silly...I was emphasizing how scheduled it had to be by doctors orders :)

Team Johnston said...

Kaia a little miracle from God! :) A very special picture of you and Jasmynn! :)
~Danielle :)

Glory Laine said...

Ya know I kid because I love. Kaia is our long awaited answer. She is just too darn sweet and I am so thankful for her. I will always treasure you and I finding out with in days of each other that we would be mommies again.

momaof4 said...

I had no idea. You were SO cute pregnant. And what a cutie was in there too!!

Anonymous said...

What a blessing and a legacy for Kaia. As she grows up you'll be able to tell her how much she was prayed for before she was born, how great is that?

HappyMomma2 said...

You were way cute!!! God gives us such special blessings!

LizzyG said...

So....that's your secret to being so skinny: running and burning extra calories at night

(Kaia is beautiful, and so are those pictures)

Lion Heart said...

Kaia is to cute! Both your girls are! What a inspiring story about patience! I'm glad your prayers were answered and that little Kaia is here with us and your family today!

Happy McNally Mom said...

Oh my gosh, I don't think you can be any cuter than in those pregnancy pictures.

Happy McNally Mom said...

Oh my gosh, I don't think you can be any cuter than in those pregnancy pictures.

Unknown said...

Such a blessing! The pictures are gorgeous..these must be the ones you told me about??