CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Homework

What is your motto?
Lately...I'm just trying to tell myself "tomorrow's another day".

What superhuman power would you most like to have?
I think I would like to be "invisible" Hot and Sexy like "invisable girl" in "Fantastic Four."

What makes you laugh?
My two girls and husband and when men grunt at the gym. What is that all about?

Cats or dogs?
Neither!!!

Would you rather be a little smarter or a little sexier?
Sexier...no doubt about it!!! Come on....whens the last time you saw a guy take a double take of your brain :)

What is the one thing you'll never understand?
Why young teen girls get pregnant and it's their first time having sex and women who are married and try and try just cant. That just irks me!!!

My life would be simpler if?
I had my husband around more to help with the bills, kids and cleaning. Maybe even some offers to babysit from family so that Dave and I can go on dates every once in awhile. (hint, hint!!!)

The big decision I'm currently wrestling with?
Don't have any big decisions to make at the moment.

4 comments:

momaof4 said...

What fun. I am trying to be creative in remembering who say's what :)

Angela said...

Ona you crack me up!

Unknown said...

I love your subtle babysitting hint!! I hope you all are feeling better. I know I'm a huge slacker...but I'll bring you the running log I was talking about soon!

Alida said...

I'm glad I'm in good company. I'm a "neither" kinda woman in the pet category too.