CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Mommy, Jasmynn and Bears...Oh My!!!

Last week Jasmynn and I went with on her first grade field trip to the Portland Zoo. Holy Moly...it's been a long time since I've rode in a school bus. I didn't like it too much. I was squished and I got a headache:( Overall, we had a great time and it turned out to be a perfect day for the zoo, not too hot and not too cold.










This last picture of the elephant has to be one of my favorites.

8 comments:

Angela said...

How fun! You are such a cute mama!!!

Rachel said...

The picture of you two is so cute! Good job on the pic of the elephant! I can't believe you actually rode in a school bus all the way up to Portland!!! Yuck!

momaof4 said...

The zoo is always fun! Can't wait to warmer day's and the kids out of school to go a few times.

Hey girl. I can't get your e-mail to work...can you e-mail me? Thx. ;)

Sharon said...

Oooh, the school bus. Not the lap of luxury, that's for sure. But getting to sit by your adorable little girl probably made up for the bar in the middle of your back. Looks like you had a great time!

Lindsay said...

great pictures! I rode the bus on our trip, too! What an experience!

Stefanie said...

How fun!

You are so beautiful too!

Stefanie said...

Ona, the noise machine is just what I call it I guess:). It has a lot of different choices - white noise, jungle, waterfall, rainforest, running river, etc. And a volume adjuster too. We haven't had it long, but I am planning on taking it on all vacations too!

Unknown said...

Looks like a great day! The picture of you and Jasmynn is so cute!!