CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 21, 2008

Starting Early?



I think Kaia may be starting early with a shoe fetish. The girl can spend an hour trying on and searching for left out shoes. She even has her socks and shoes off in a matter of seconds at the store if she sees any shoes. It's cute but kind of a pain in the butt when I have to fight her to put her own shoes back on in public.

Here are a few photos I've caught here at home.


Mom's shoes.

 

Some of her own shoes.


And her big sis's shoes.

She's grown so much from this last picture :(

8 comments:

Rachel said...

I have to ask...Like Mother, Like Daughter?!?!
Look how many shoes that girl has!!! If I have another girl, I might have to come to one of your garage sales and snag all her leftovers!!!

Angela said...

How funny! You are really going to be in for it when she is in high school! :)
She is so adorable!!!

Unknown said...

She has grown so much from that last picture, you're right! I'm continually amazed at how fast they grow...Diego is already just about 2 months old and it seems like just yesterday he was born! Love all of Kaia's shoes...she's such a cutie pie!

Sharon said...

She's all woman! : )

Lindsay said...

That is very cute. I cracks me up how "girly" girls can be at such a young age. Anna LOVES shoes as well!

Hosmerita said...

A girl after my own heart!
I have had to tame the inner sho fiend(sp????) in me since I had babies though. Hmmmmm, I could really use some new shoes...

momaof4 said...

how cute! how fun...
not the public thing...not fun.

Renae has a ton of shoes too!! Mostly handed down from cousins, but she loves them all.

Alida said...

Nonsense!!! It's never TOO early.